Dr. Grosz is an ophthalmologist available for consultation in Wahpeton,ND at Prairie Vision Center. He performs surgeries at St. Francis Health Care Center in Breckenridge, MN.
He is a board certified graduate from the University of Wisconsin . Since 1984 he has practiced general ophthalmology and specialized in cataract surgery at the Fercho Cataract and Eye Clinic in Fargo, ND.
Currently Dr. Grosz is listed in“ America’s Top Ophthalmologist” publications.
He maintains a very active interest in music and plays keyboard for an area band.
- Cataract & Lens Implant Surgery
- Laser Surgery & Glaucoma
- General Ophthalmology
Education and Advanced Training
- Undergraduate – North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND
- Medical School – University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Grand Forks, ND
- Masters Degree in Bacteriology, North Dakota State University
- Residency in Ophthalmology, University of Wisconsin
Certification and Licensure
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology, 1986
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners, 1980
- Dr. Grosz is licensed to practice Medicine and Surgery in North Dakota and Minnesota.
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Clinical Assistant Professor
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- North Dakota Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons