Dr. Picken is excited to be practicing in Wahpeton. Growing up in North Dakota, he enjoyed seeing patients in Gillette, WY and Yakima, WA over the past seven years. As an optometrist, Dr. Picken is fully licensed to diagnose and treat a wide array of vision and eye health conditions.
Dr. Picken has interests in functional, and learning related vision problems. He loves to explain the nature of vision to his patients.
He and his wife Angela, an elementary teacher, have four children. In his free time, Dr. Picken enjoys drama and speaking as well as spending time with his family and the outdoors.
- Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Contact Lenses
- General Optometry
Education and Advanced Training
- Undergraduate – Dickinson State University
- Optometry School – Pacific University College of Optometry
Certification and Licensure
- Certified in the Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Dr. Picken is licensed to practice Optometry in North Dakota
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society