Dr. Meredith Keeler is excited to be starting her career in Optometry in the Fargo/Moorhead area. She is fully licensed to diagnose and treat a wide variety of vision and eye health conditions as well as prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
Dr. Keeler was born and raised in Pierre, SD. She currently resides in Horace, ND. In her free time she enjoys outdoor activities, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- Comprehensive Optometry
- Contact Lenses
- Treatment and management of Ocular Disease
Education and Advanced Training
- Undergraduate - Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Optometry School - Arizona College of Optometry at Midwestern University - Glendale, AZ
Certification and Licensure
- American Board of Optometry, 2021
- Licensed to practice Optometry in North Dakota and Minnesota
- American Optometric Association
- North Dakota Optometric Association