Dr. William Welder has practiced optometry in Wahpeton, ND since 1995. He is a certified optometrist in the treatment and management of eye diseases. His primary focus is to do what is best for the patient. Using this philosophy he has brought in the latest technology to give his patients the best possible care.
He expanded his office in 2005 to its current location at 315 11th Street North, Suite A to provide more space for the latest technological advances and to give patients the most choice by having the largest optical in the area.
Dr. Welder and his wife Kate have three children, Whitney, Josie and Timothy and are active in the community being coordinators at Ruby’s Pantry. They attend Inspiration church, enjoy many sports, traveling, and spending time with family.
- Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Contact Lenses
- General Optometry
Education and Advanced Training
- Undergraduate – Minnesota State University – Moorhead
- Optometry School – Southern California School of Optometry
Certification and Licensure
- Certified in the Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Dr. Welder is licensed to practice Optometry in North Dakota
- American Optometric Association
- North Dakota Optometric Association
- President of North Dakota Vision Services, Inc.